The Egotiko model has undergone an arduous process of improvement that has generated this new proposal with more comfortable construction and a new design that will impose your presence on the goal.
- Backhand: A combination of latex with high frequency and rubber areas make it very flexible and comfortable, especially on the knuckles area. All mounted on a breathable mesh on the top and neoprene on the bottom, which makes it a more adjustable and lightweight glove.
- Cut: Hybrid, negative-roll. The latex of the palm wraps almost completely the index and pinky fingers, while a negative cut covers the middle and ring fingers for better fit and confidence, specially designed for those who look for maximum sensation with the ball.
- Palm: German 3mm Omega grip® latex that offers unbeatable grip, excellent durability, very good cushioning and great performance. We apply anti-skid gel on the inside of the palm to prevent the glove from moving from its place.
- Active cell zone: Anti-slip gel in between fingers for greater grip.
- Closure: High frequency embossed neoprene cuff with points of flexion for freedom of movement. External lycra opening for easy hand entry. Wide wristband with an elastic point, customizable textile section and latex in the inner wrist area. Velcro fastening for secure fit.
Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days after payment confirmation.
Team uniform's processing time is typically 3 to 4 weeks and may be longer during peak season.
For more information, please go to our Shipping Policy here.